I follow back as long as your blog is not too inappropriate :)
1 of 1770 >
do you ever get in those moods where you don’t feel like reading and you don’t feel like being on the internet and you don’t feel like watching a show and you don’t feel like sleeping and you don’t feel like existing in general
2, 3, 19, 20
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Sophieeeee ^o^ I want to meet her in real life and hang out with her and stuff :D Like go shopping for cute clothes and other stuff sisters do!
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. Blank because it’s my planner XD I literally have no other books anywhere near me.
19) What’s your biggest “what if”? What if I had just punched a certain boy from middle school in the face? :D
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? Hell yeah I believe in ghosts. Who else would lock the bathroom door, or play random music from my computer? And aliens…YESSSSS! Aliens are cool. I want to be one because this planet is full of idiots :D No wonder they never visit us. But this universe is too big for there to NOT be aliens.
snapchat must be fun for hot people
imagine a milkshake place called “shakesperience” where all the milkshake flavours are named after puns of shakespeare plays
- Rolo and Juliet
- Mars Ado About Nothing
- Antonutella and Cleopatra
- Merchocolate of Venice
- Two Gentlemint of Verona
- Richerry III
It would bringeth all the gentlemen to the yard.
“1. Kiss that cute boy at the party, but push him away as soon as he puts his hand up your skirt
2. Smoke a cigarette for the first time, and make it your last
3. Don’t straighten your hair for a week, see how many compliments you get
4. Blast your favourite song even when your mum has told you off for playing it too loudly. Enjoy those 3 minutes of pure happiness before she pulls the plug out.
5. Say yes to going out, you’ll have something to tell your grandchildren about
6. Paint a sun on a rainy day, then stick it to the window
7. Eat the cupcake, you have better things to worry about than those 300 calories
8. Do yoga and meditate as often as possible
9. Stand up for yourself. Someone called you a slut? Someone said you are ugly? Someone said your art work was boring and dull? That is your cue to fucking stand up for yourself and make them speechless
10. Don’t respond to a group of males whistling at you. You’re a human being, not a fucking dog
11. Leave your headphones at home, see how much you are missing out on because you’re always lost in your own thoughts
12. Carry hand sanitizer and bandaids in your purse
13. Wear sexy underwear, loads of leather, a fur coat, heels and purple lipstick. Do it for yourself, not for the hot guy next door.
14. If you’re having a bad day, cry, scream, punch a pillow, throw stuff around. Then you pick up the mess, including yourself and get back up.
15. Smile, be polite and get on peoples good sides for starters
16. Stop waiting for your crush, stop dressing up for the bar man that serves you a free drink or staying extra hours at work for your boss. Stop impressing these dickheads and start impressing yourself.
17. Laugh until you cry, and when the girl sitting next to you in class tells you to shut up, laugh even louder.
18. Do whatever feels right in the moment, laugh, cringe and regret it later. Repeat.”
insical (via insical)
parents making sex jokes
grandparents making sex jokes
nine-year-olds making sex jokes
Welcome to tumblr where we go from parents making sex jokes to sassy Hitler in 0.6 seconds
straight boys are weak and pathetic, queer girls walk into the ladies changing room and see ten women naked, do they stare? do they say something inappropriate? do they make them uncomfortable? no because they have the common fucking sense to recognise when a situation is sexual and that people deserve the most basic level of respect to not be harassed, yet here we are banning shorts and low cut tops in school because straight boys are weak and pathetic